Norton by Symantec announced the availability of Norton 360 Multi-Device in Malaysia last week.
Norton 360 Multi-Device is ideal for consumers who have multiple devices. It provides protection for Windows based PCs, Macs, Android-based phones and tablets, along with 25 Gig of online backup.
There is also a cloud-based Norton management console that lets users take charge of their devices’ security right over the Internet.
Key features of Norton 360 Multi-Device:
- Comprehensive everywhere protection – protects your PC, Mac and Android smartphone and tablet from online threats.
- Norton Protection System – provides multiple layers of powerful protection that proactively stop online threats before they can infect your devices.
- Antivirus Protection – protects your important stuff from viruses, spyware and other threats with minimal impact to performance.
- Norton Safe Web– warns you of potentially harmful websites and proactively blocks unsafe sites right in your search results.
- Automatic PC Backup – safely backs up your photos, music, financial documents and other important stuff to a disc, USB device or online to one of our secure data centers.
- Secured online storage for your PC – includes 25 GB of online storage, enough to store thousands of photos or songs.
- PC tuneup – fine-tunes key system settings, frees up memory and removes unnecessary clutter from your computer’s hard drive to help keep your PC running fast.
- Norton Management – cloud-based management lets you download, install, transfer, update or renew your Norton products from anywhere, right over the Internet.
- Smart two-way firewall – prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your PC or Mac and stealing your personal information, without constantly asking you to make security decisions.
- Antiphishing technology – blocks dangerous websites that cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Vulnerability protection – stops cybercriminals from sneaking threats onto your devices through security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications.
- Remote locate – shows you the location of your smartphone or tablet via Web or SMS, so you can find it if it’s lost or stolen.
- Remote lock – lets you remotely lock your lost or stolen smartphone or tablet via Web or SMS to prevent strangers from seeing your private stuff or running up your mobile bill.
- Remote wipe – lets you remotely erase the stuff on your smartphone or tablet via SMS if it’s lost or stolen, including any data on your phone’s memory card.
- Web-based Lost Notice – displays a customizable message to anyone who finds your missing smartphone or tablet, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- Web-based Sneak Peek – snaps photos of anyone in front of your smartphone or tablet, then saves the images. (Webcam devices only.)
- Call and text blocker – lets you block calls and text messages from specific people or phone numbers.
- “Scream” alarm locator – lets you send a text to your missing smartphone that sets off a “scream,” so you can find it fast.
- 24×7 Support – offers you expert help and answers by phone, live chat or online forums
In Malaysia, the Norton 360 Multi-Device will cost RM 189 for 3 devices and RM 249 for 5 devices.Last month, Norton also launched its new Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus, both compatible with Windows 8.
Norton customers with a valid product subscription are eligible to receive the latest product updates via the subscription service model.