Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd has quietly launched an online shopping store for Malaysia. With the online shopping store, Malaysians living at selected areas may now purchase a wide range of products online including groceries which will be delivered to their home.
Customers may choose from thousands of products, ranging from fresh foods, frozen products and drinks, as well as health & beauty and home essentials.
Before placing an order, customers need to register an account with a valid address within the delivery coverage area. After customers have successfully registered, they may follow the steps below to start shopping online on Tesco Malaysia(taken from Tesco):
- Start shopping- Find the products you want by browsing through categories, typing keywords into the search bar or by viewing products on promotion and in your favourites. Add the required quantity of each item into your shopping trolley, and the trolley will total up the guide price.
- Choose your time slot- Find the products you want by browsing through categories, typing keywords into the search bar or by viewing products on promotion and in your favourites. Add the required quantity of each item into your shopping trolley, and the trolley will total up the guide price.
- Select your payment type- Pay at the door by credit or debit card. Payment will not be taken from your account until after you have received your delivery.
- Amend your order- Once you have placed your order, you can amend your order, adding or deleting items up until 11pm on the night before your delivery.
- Receive your shopping- Your delivery will be brought to you in a temperature controlled van, by a Tesco employee. The bags will be carried into your preferred room in your home if this required and you can check every item to make you’re your order is complete and to ensure freshness. If items were not available, the driver will bring substitutions which you can choose to keep or return. You will only be charged for the items that you receive.
- We take payment after delivery, based on the exact items accepted- We recommend that you check your delivery against your order confirmation email. Since you are paying at door by card, our Customer Delivery Assistant will process this based on the exact items that were delivered. Online payments will be taken by the end of your delivery day, based on the exact items that were delivered. Please read the information about guide price to understand why there may be a slight difference between the guide price on your order confirmation email and the final amount charged.
At the moment, the delivery coverage is limited to selected areas in Batu Caves, Kajang, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Kuang, Rawang, Selayang, Semenyih, Sg Buloh, Shah Alam & Subang. Customers may check the service availability here.
Visit the Tesco Malaysia online shopping store here.