The new iPhone SE will be coming to Malaysia soon, probably during the second wave in April.
Key features of the iPhone SE:
- 4.0 inches display with a resolution of 1136×640 pixels, 326 ppi
- iOS 9.3 mobile operating system
- Apple A9 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor, PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 16GB or 64GB Internal storage, No expandable memory slot
- Rear Camera: Rear: 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front Camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 720p@30fps, Retina Flash, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Communications: 2G/3G/LTE Cat4 (150Mbps/50Mbps), Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/A-GPS, NFC for Apple Pay, Apple Lightning connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Nano SIM
- Four colors are available with matte chamfered edges: Silver, Gold, Space Gray, and Rose Gold
- Non-removable Li-Po 1642 mAh battery
Hope to see it price around RM1500 in Malaysia.