All of the apps have a new feature designed to let you style text by filling it with gradients or images, or by applying new outline styles. Images, shapes, and equations can be placed inline in text boxes so they move with text, and using face detection features, subjects in photos are intelligently positioned in placeholders and objects.
In Pages, Apple added new templates for novels, and the option to reapply text to a master page so text and placeholders return to their default style and position. Release notes for Pages are below:
– Style your text by filling it with gradients or images, or by applying new outline styles.
– Customize lists by choosing from new bullet types, changing the size and color of bullets, creating custom bullets, adjusting indentation levels, and more.
– Choose Learn Spelling to add a word to the spelling dictionary.
– Create links from text to other pages in a page layout document.
– Copy and paste pages or sections between documents.
– Use new chart editing capabilities to change the style of…