Lenovo, the world’s leading PC manufacturer today announced a partnership with Microsoft to offer preinstall Windows 10 based consumer PCs with Office Home & Student 2019 suite. Lenovo customers who purchase the new IdeaPad and IdeaCentre series – Lenovo IdeaPad C340, S340, S540, and L340 as well as Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO A340 will have lifetime access to the full version of Microsoft’s essential applications for everyday use, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Onedrive.
Lenovo’s newly launched line of IdeaPad and IdeaCentre devices are suitable for those who want a reliable and versatile workhorse, which readily adapts to your everyday work and entertainment needs without breaking the bank. Coupled with this landmark partnership between Lenovo and Microsoft, users can immediately fire-up their brand-new device and get to work right away.
The launch of the “Exclusively Yours” campaign was also attended by Lenovo’s Friends –
- Local sensation artist, singer and actress, Nabila Razali
- Pop singer, Shalma Eliana, best known for her debut single ‘Janji Terindah’
- Malaysian YouTube star and director, Farhan Mazlan of STERK production
The latest line of Lenovo IdeaPads and the IdeaCentre are –
Lenovo IdeaPad C340
Equipped with up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processing, the Lenovo IdeaPad C340 provides the best performance in terms of speed and responsiveness which is perfect for productivity, creativity, and entertainment for the users. With Rapid Charge technology, the versatile laptop can fuel up to 80% battery capacity in just one hour, allowing users a worry-free and mobile experience all day.
Lenovo IdeaPad S340 & S540
Powered with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, Lenovo IdeaPad S340 and S540 offers heavy-duty performance in addition to its premium look and feel with slim top and side bezels and up to FHD resolution. IdeaPad S340 is equipped with Dolby Audio™, bringing the users best audio experience with theatre-like sound effect. With the optional NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics, IdeaPad S540 is ready to impress with its style of narrow-bezel display, luxurious color palette, and diamond-cut aluminum chassis, alongside with impressive battery life that’s the perfect companion for the always-on generation.
Lenovo IdeaPad L340
The Lenovo IdeaPad L340 comes with Lenovo Vantage’s Eye Care Mode which reduces blue light emission and minimize the risk of eye strain. The IdeaPad L340 is also equipped with TrueBlock Privacy Shutter which allows the users to close the webcam for privacy purpose. Aside from that, its rapid recharging technology and stunning audio, performance, and visuals makes it your always go-to device for work.
Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO A340
Lenovo Ideacentre AIO A340 impresses with its sleek design and stunning 90% screen-to-body ratio which is crafted to perfection with a unique asymmetrical stand for the minimal and modern home. The powerful all-in-one runs seamlessly and smoothly which is suitable for users who are require heavy multitasking machines.
For more information on these Lenovo products and more, please visit https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/.
“Lenovo always strives to be innovative, not only in our products, but also the services and solutions that we offer our customers. Our partnership with Microsoft is a testament to how we are continuously making sure that we meet the end-to-end needs of our customers. We know that our customers primarily use these devices for everyday work, and to them, Microsoft Office is a necessity for them. By ensuring that it is pre-installed, we are able to offer our customers a seamless experience as they can immediately use Lenovo devices fresh out of the box.” said Varinderjit Singh, General Manager of Lenovo Malaysia.
“Microsoft’s mission is to empower every organization and every individual to achieve more. To this end, we are delighted to partner with Lenovo in this first-to-market collaboration on pre-installed Office Home & Student 2019 on Windows 10 PCs in Malaysia. We are looking forward to delighting customers with a complete solution of modern productivity tools for their work and life, while ensuring that their data is always safe and secure.” said Vlasta Berka, South-East Asia Senior Director, Consumer and Devices Sales, Microsoft.
All products are available on www.lenovo.com and/or select local retailers.
- The 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad C340 is now available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide in Malaysia. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM2,799.
- The 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad S340 is now available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide in Malaysia. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM2,599.
- The 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad S540 is now available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide in Malaysia. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM3,499.
- The 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad L340 is now available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide in Malaysia. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM1,799.
- The 22-inch Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO A340 is now available online and at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide in Malaysia. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM2,199.