LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network, announced the most viewed and active professionals across top-growing sectors in the first edition of LinkedIn Spotlight 2019. This is a bi-annual list of professionals who inspire their network with engaging and popular posts, articles, and videos on LinkedIn. Azran Osman-Rani – a serial entrepreneur and mentor who believes that continuous learning and agility will always bring opportunities – is featured along with 12 other inspiring professional figures.
LinkedIn Spotlight 2019 celebrates members who have inspired their professional network with unique content and insights, as well as contributed to their respective industries and communities. To arrive at the list, the profile views and contributions of members from top-growing sectors were reviewed over a period of six months from January to June 2019. These sectors include information technology (IT), education, banking & finance, healthcare, food & beverage and hospitality, and reflects the emerging workforce trends and top-of-mind issues.
Linda Lee, Director, Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific & China said, “Today, we celebrate a diverse community of more than four million members in Malaysia on LinkedIn. We see that Malaysians believe in hard work and are willing to embrace change to get ahead in life. Our LinkedIn Spotlight members have shown us that being part of an active community or network are making a difference in realising their desired opportunities. Through their diverse stories, we hope to inspire everyone to pursue their own definition of opportunities and successes.”
LinkedIn revealed a total of 13 LinkedIn Spotlight in Malaysia: (In no order of preference or ranking)
- Asim Qureshi, CEO, Jibble Group
- Azran Osman-Rani, CEO & Co-Founder, Naluri
- Khairul Abu Bakar, Certified Consultant, Principal Financial Group
- Muazzam Mohamed, CEO, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bryan Loo Woi Lip, CEO, Tealive Asia (Loob Holding Sdn Bhd)
- Lung-Nien Lee, CEO, Citibank Berhad
- Umi Kalsom Yusof, Data Scientist, UEM Edgenta Berhad
- Nadhir Ashafiq, Co-founder & Executive Director, TheLorry.com
- Sinan Ismail, CEO, Digital Durian
- Noor Azizi Ismail, Dean of Research and Postgraduate Studies, College of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Devika Rajamanickam, Country Head Of Corporate Sustainability, HSBC Malaysia
- Suzanne Ling, Co-founder & CMO at PichaEats
- Faeez Fadhlillah, CEO & Co-founder, Tripfez
Azran Osman-Rani, CEO and Co-Founder of Naluri said, “The breadth and scale of LinkedIn’s professional network enables me to be curious and purposeful through learning and sharing with others around the world – not only with those with similar interests, but also people with different views and ideas. I hope Malaysians will use this powerful network to build new bridges beyond our shores.”
For more details on LinkedIn Spotlight 2019 in Malaysia, please visit this.