Have you considered undergoing plastic surgery in Malaysia?
With the country’s blossoming medical tourism industry, there are many modern facilities with internationally trained surgeons that can deliver first class treatments for a fraction of the prices compared to other countries.
Why choose Malaysia for Plastic Surgery?
Many procedures are available for up to 70% cheaper than the price of the same treatment in your home country. For many, the cost alone makes undergoing surgery affordable and is a primary factor when choosing to travel abroad for their operation. Some examples of the savings that can be made in Malaysia are:
- Breast Augmentation in Malaysia: average cost AUD $6,000 (estimated RM17k), compared to AUD $16,500 (estimated RM47k) in Australia.
- Face Lift in Malaysia: average cost AUD $5,700 (estimated RM16k), compared to AUD $26,000 (estimated RM74k) in Australia.
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Malaysia: average cost AUD $3,700 (estimated RM10k), compared to AUD $12,600 (estimated RM36k) in Australia.
- Eye lid/Eye bag surgery in Kuala Lumpur: average cost AUD 1,200 (estimated RM3.5k) compared to AUD 7,000 (estimated RM20k) in Australia.
Healthcare comes under the purview MS ISO9002 certification and accredited by the Malaysian Medical Society for Quality. The government is keen to promote medical tourism to overseas patients, and takes a great interest in ensuring its facilities and services are top-notch.
Doctor Training and Qualifications in Malaysia:
Medical schools select only the best and brightest students as the education is highly competitive. The aspiring medical student has to sit for pre-admission tests or fulfill certain strictly educational criteria (including science subjects) to get admission. It takes five to six years to get an M.B.B.S. degree. After getting their medical degree, students have to work at a government or government-notified facility for three years before they get their full medical registration. After that, they can then undertake further study to specialize in subjects such as plastic surgery.
Why Choose to Book via Medical Departures:
- Awesome savings: Save up to 70% compared to treatment at other countries
- Get the lowest prices: Best price guaranteed
- Maximum selection: Browse 1,318+ clinics in 13 countries
- Shop in your currency: Browse for the cost of treatment in your currency (Ringgit Malaysia)
Complete your booking with Medical Departures at one of the qualified, recommended clinics in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Selangor, Kedah, Pahang Penang.
Check out the Medical Departures website to review the list of clinics, type of treatments. You may Book for an appointment directly on the website.