Lenovo, the world’s leading PC company announced the latest additions to the ThinkPad portfolio: the new T series and X series, which are built with the core tenets of design, innovation, and quality in mind. Focused on providing a broader customer choice and a smarter workforce experience, the updated ThinkPad portfolio delivers modern IT solutions with emerging technology features to meet the needs and desires of end-users. Innovations across the range include Modern Standby, Wake on Voice, WiFi 6, Dolby Audio™ Speaker System, and Dolby Vision®, plus customers can optimize select models with next generation AMD RyzenTM 4000 Series Mobile Processors with PRO technologies.
These latest models reinforce Lenovo’s strategy to deliver Smarter Technology for All by evolving PC technology that delivers real value. Enhanced end-user experience is provided by innovative features including:
- Modern Standby offers a smartphone-like always-on, always-connected experience where the system remains connected on low power and continues to sync. Fast resume times get users fully productive quickly and Wake on Voice can simplify that process further.
- WiFi 6 provide super-fast connectivity options to reduce download times and ensure efficient cloud collaboration, virtually anywhere. WiFi 6 is designed to maintain optimum connection speeds on saturated wireless networks and the new WPA3 security protocol makes it even harder for cybercriminals to crack passwords.
- New unified communications function keys enable rapid answer and hang up of calls.
- Premium UHD, OLED, and Dolby Vision display options deliver brilliant visuals, and Dolby Audio Speaker System on ThinkPad T and X series offers enhanced audio experiences.
- ThinkShield security solutions continue to be an integral part of ThinkPad laptops with optional PrivacyGuard ePrivacy display and PrivacyAlert on models with an IR Camera. ThinkShutter webcam protection and fingerprint readers are also available on all models.
- AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors with PRO technologies offer the most advanced technology, the best performance, the most modern security and manageability.
ThinkPad Laptops are Built to Last
A ThinkPad would not be a ThinkPad without the rigorous Mil-Spec testing and critical quality control criteria. Over the past fifteen years, ThinkPad has improved quality by 73% despite shipping 4.5 times more systems per year. Lenovo continues to excel in this space supporting 22 Mil-Spec procedures and remains focused on quality and reliability innovations, such as Low Temperature Solder process, now entering its third year of implementation.
Premium Business Workhorse – ThinkPad T14
The most successful ThinkPad series ever, the T series is the mainstay of the ThinkPad portfolio. The 14-inch ThinkPad T14 is available with Windows 10 Pro and is powered by AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors with PRO technologies. The latest models include all the innovations users would expect from a premium workhorse laptop. Modern Standby, Wake on Voice, Dolby Audio Speaker System, and brighter displays with optional Dolby Vision support all contribute to a unique end-user experience. Add state-of-the-art connectivity with WiFi 6, that unique experience extends far beyond the office.
Premium Mobile Workhorse – ThinkPad X13
Designed to echo the features of the T series in a smaller more portable package, the latest X series includes many smart PC innovations. The ThinkPad X13 (picture) can be configured with an FHD 500 nit PrivacyGuard ePrivacy display with PrivacyAlert that helps protect users from over the shoulder glances. The ThinkPad X13 features AMD Ryzen™ PRO 4000 Series Mobile Processors.
Easing the Support Burden
Lenovo Premier Support is an advanced-level PC support solution designed to meet the demands of our commercial customers. This white-glove service allows our business customers to offload their routine IT support tasks to Lenovo’s dedicated team of technicians, freeing up their staff to focus on other strategic initiatives and boosting end-user productivity by resolving issues faster. Premier Support is available 24/7 every day of the year in 100+ markets, offering comprehensive hardware and software support, direct access to elite technicians with unscripted solutions and simplified end-to-end case management with a single point of contact.
- The 14-inch Lenovo ThinkPad T14 is now available at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM4599*based on recommended configuration.
- The 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X13 is now available at all Lenovo exclusive stores (LES) nationwide. Recommended Retail Price starts from RM4999*based on recommended configuration.