GoPayz, the universal standalone e-wallet developed by U Mobile, is encouraging Malaysians to flex their financial muscles with the GoPayz RM100 Challenge.
From 5 November to 9 December 2020, new or existing GoPayz users who take part in the challenge will stand to win RM100 in GoPayz credit or RM20 e-vouchers weekly. All they have to do is, firstly, show how they would spend and make the best of the RM100 and secondly, give their most creative answer as to why they need the free RM100 GoPayz credit. This challenge is part of GoPayz’s #SpendSmart campaign which aims to draw conversations and awareness on smart spending habits.
Here is how one can take part:
- Visit here (English version)
- Participant will be allocated a virtual RM100 and he or she just has to allocate the virtual RM100 amongst the various GoPayz financial and lifestyle services and through those choices, showcase what they consider to be smart spending
- Once done with the allocation, participant will need to answer the question: “Tell us why you need this free RM100 GoPayz credit” (within 100 words)
- Participant will then be prompted to download the GoPayz app and sign up for an account, if they haven’t already
- To finalise challenge submission, participant will need to submit details like name, mobile number and e-mail address via the campaign site
Users of GoPayz will be able to access affordable digital financial and lifestyle services. On top of that, they get to earn GoPointz, which may be used to redeem e-vouchers or to offset payments as they spend. There are also on-going benefits and promotions on the GoPayz app that users may benefit from, including RM5 daily cashback with a minimum spend of RM30 using GoPayz UnionPay. For all the benefits and promotions of GoPayz, visit this link.