Exclusive and complimentary to all Astro customers, Astro GO introduces a fresh new look and features. The update, scheduled to be rolled out progressively to all customers starting 8 July, offers a brand new interface and enhanced user experience. Astro GO’s new features include:
- Easier navigation – Astro GO users will be able to Catch Up on the latest series, binge-watch on Boxsets and explore Movies, Kids and Sports.
- Enhanced search – A more intuitive Search engine with recommendations and popularity-based results. Users can now search for their favourite shows by Cast and Director.
- Discover more – Users will be able to see all the content that they are entitled to on the Home screen, making it easier for users to follow up on their favourite shows.
With the new Astro GO, users can access over 50,000 On Demand titles including the latest season of HBO’s Big Little Lies, all seasons of Game of Thrones, Malay hits – Curi Curi Cinta and Jodoh-Jodoh Annisa, K-drama – Angels Last Mission, Chinese On Demand exclusive – Before We Get Married, and purchase the latest movies such as Captain Marvel, Gostan, and Avengers: End Game (coming soon). In addition, users can enjoy premium Sports, kids’ programmes such as Club Mickey Mouse, and Upin & Ipin anytime, anywhere on their device of choice.
To access Astro GO, customers are encouraged to:
- Download the Astro GO app via the App Store or Google Play and
- Link their Astro accounts to continue to
- Enjoy content available as per their subscription.
Customers can register up to 4 devices (Mobile, tablet, PC or Mac) on Astro GO. Users can also access Astro GO at astrogo.astro.com.my